CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:04:55+00:002015 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:04:55+00:00
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drain & Refill – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Rotate & Balance-Warranty
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
Mary I. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2021