2013 Ford E-350 Super DutyCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-29T22:01:34+00:00
- New used c-class. General Service, LOF, inspection, filters, hoses, belts flushes? // Referred by Nicole Kuhlmann CEL
- customer called back and added that she cannot find her gas cap and wants us to order her a gas cap
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER – Remove & Replace – Pan,Filter
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – V10 Both
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- (Combination) – CALIPER – Replace both – [Includes: Bleed Brakes.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both,Non Seperable – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Gas – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
Liz G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2023