- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- GO TO PHASE 2 AFTER APPROVAL AFTER EACH PHASE A RETEST WILL BE NEEDED TO BE PERFORMED AND IF IT FAILS AN ESTIMATE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE NEXT PHASE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – Coupe – [Serviced as an Assembly.]
Kevin R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2020