- (Additional) – STEERING GEAR – Remove & Replace Where Skid Plate interferes add
- AXLE SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace – AWD One Side – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment. Includes: R&I Halfshaft.]
- Customer States: passenger rear seat belt will not come out of the locked position.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- SEAT BELT RETRACTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Rear,Outer,Each
- STEERING GEAR – Remove & Replace – V6,3.6L Eng,AWD w/Intake Manifold Removal – [Includes: Lowering Subframe.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- Wheel Alignment
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2020