- Four Wheel Alignment, checked steering and suspension parts, and adjusted camber, caster and toe in/out where applicable.
- GO TO PHASE 2 AFTER APPROVAL AFTER EACH PHASE A RETEST WILL BE NEEDED TO BE PERFORMED AND IF IT FAILS AN ESTIMATE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE NEXT PHASE
- Lifetime Computer Wheel Balance
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Nitrogen Installation
- SHAKING BAD UNDER ACCELERATION
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 3.0T All
- STABILITY & TIRE LIGHT ON
- Tire Disposal
Deepak K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2021