- PASSENGER SIDE TAIL-LIGHT
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- TIRE INSPECTION Left Front______ Date Code________ Right Front______ Date Code________ Left Rear______ Date Code______ Right Rear______Date Code______
- CIRCLE RECOMMENDATION LF ~REQUIRED~SUGGESTED~OK RF ~REQUIRED~SUGGESTED~OK RR ~REQUIRED~SUGGESTED~OK LR ~REQUIRED~SUGGESTED~OK
- SIZE FRONT______________________ SIZE REAR _______________________
- Brand/Model HT or AT________________________________________
- CHECK BRAKES
- CHECK ALIGNMENT
- INSTALL BULB
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
Jo P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/1/2023