- Tire Disposal
- Nitrogen Installation
- Lifetime Computer Wheel Balance
- Four Wheel Alignment, checked steering and suspension parts, and adjusted camber, caster and toe in/out where applicable.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Oil Disposal
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,w/o Eng Removal,Both – [NOTE: OEM Procedures state to remove the Air Conditioning Compressor to R&I this component. Several sources indicate R&I of this component can be completed by repositioning the Compressor to
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Lower & Upper
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – w/o Air Suspension,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
Sandra B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2021